Interactive Sanitation Calendar
Trash and Recycling Update
Beginning JULY 13, 2020
- Trash Pickup (curbside only) will return to two days per week.
- Recycling Pickup (curbside only) will now occur two days per week:
- Paper Recycling will occur on your first regularly scheduled garbage pickup day (Monday or Tuesday)
- Plastic/Glass Recycling will occur on your second regularly scheduled garbage pickup day (Thursday or Friday)
- PLEASE bring all trash and recycling to the curb. If you need special accommodations due to age, health or disability, please email email@example.com or call (914) 967-7464.
- Bulk Pickup will resume on the second garbage day.
- Electronics/Metal will resume on Wednesdays by appointment.
- Greenwaste will resume once weekly Wednesday pickup.
- Food Scrap Recycling: Pickup will return on Wednesdays for current subscribers (beginning July 15th). Drop will still be available.
- Larger, 48-gallon, trash/recycling bins will be available for pre-order (and sold at cost $46) by clicking on the Recycling Store link below. These larger cans are not required but should eliminate the need for multiple bins.
The Resident Recycling Center (paper, cardboard, cans and bottles) and Food Scrap Recycling participants are still welcome to bring materials directly to DPW at Disbrow Park, 141 Oakland Beach Avenue.