This committee was reestablished at the February 6, 2002 City Council meeting. The Committee is tasked with the following:
- To advise the City Council on issues relating to the operation and management of Playland as they affect the City of Rye
- To identify and review neighborhood issues that arise relating to Playland
- To maintain communication with the Playland management and the Westchester County Parks Board in order to stay current with policies at Playland
- To monitor and anticipate new issues that may arise affecting the quality of life in Rye as they relate to changes in practices, changes in activities, or new uses of Playland.
- To keep the City Council apprised of issues and activities of concern to Rye.
|William Meyers, Chair||12-31-21|