Phase 1 Reopen
CITY OF RYE
Phase 1 Reopening
Beginning today, Tuesday, May 26th, the Mid-Hudson region, which includes Westchester and the City of Rye, has moved to Phase 1 of Governor Cuomo‘s reopening plan. This affects the following industries:
- Retail (pick up only)
- Non-Food Related Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Wholesale trade
- Residential and Commercial construction is permitted consistent with the New York State Guidelines for reopening construction.
- Please click here.
- Shopping is limited to pick-up only (curb-side or at the entrance of the store).
- No shopping or browsing is permitted inside the store.
- Only employees are allowed inside, no customers.
- Employees and shoppers should wear masks during pick-up.
- Stores should limit service to one customer at a time.
- If more than one customer arrives for pick-up, the customer should wait inside the car or at an acceptable social distance by the entrance.
- Professional services, including hair and nail salons are not a part of Phase 1 and will not be open for business.
- For more detail on retail guidelines, please click here.
Any questions or clarifications should be emailed to City Staff at COVID@ryeny.gov.