City of Rye, NY
Deputy City Comptroller
Finance Department > Pay Property Taxes Online
Pay Property Taxes Online
CONVENIENCE, FLEXIBILITY, AND REWARDSEnjoy the convenience, flexibility, and rewards of credit card payments for taxes or fees. In cooperation with the City of Rye, NY , Official Payments Corporation offers individuals and businesses the opportunity to pay taxes or fees by telephone or directly over the Internet.
PROVEN SAFE AND RELIABLE
This service is safe, reliable and in accordance with all state and government regulations. In order to process your payment, Official Payments Corporation, the credit card service provider, charges a nominal convenience fee based on the amount of the transaction. To calculate the fee on a specific amount Click Here.
EASY PAYMENT VIA PHONE OR INTERNET
To pay by credit card call the toll free number 1-800-2PAY-TAXSM (800-272-9829) or visit www.officialpayments.com to pay taxes by credit card over the Internet. (For telephone payments, enter 4220 as the Jurisdiction Code when prompted.)
You will be asked to enter information such as:
- The type of tax or fee
- Your tax bill number
- Your credit card information
- The amount of your tax payment
The system will:
- Tell you the total of your payment including the appropriate fee
- Obtain approval of the charge
- Issue an onscreen confirmation number and a printable digital receipt. Confirmation is emailed to users who request it. The charge will also appear on your credit card statement: the tax amount on one line, the convenience fee amount on a separate line.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING AMOUNTS DUE AND DUE DATE
If the tax amount paid by credit card does not match the amount due, your payment will not be accepted. Please note that the correct amount due must be paid by the due date or you will incur penalties. Official Payments Corp. will notify you by phone or e-mail if your payment is rejected.